On the Top Statements menu this week: Al-Khelafi says he doesn’t know Tebas, Perez thinks Mbapp must already regretZidane would have liked to have Lizarazu in 2006, Thauvin lets go off the air, Mbapp takes over Le Grat, Boudjellal and the grazer Ajroudi… Discover the shock phrases of the week.
Every Saturday, Maxifoot invites you to take a tour of the ten declarations of the week that should not be missed. Serious and at least serious to know the best of the short phrases of football players. Discover the ranking of all the statements that made the headlines of the press this week.
1. Nasser Al-Khelafi – Who is Javier Tebas? I do not know this person. (Marca, 22/06/2022)
The answer of the president of the Spanish League, N1 detractor of PSG: He thinks we’re all fools and he doesn’t believe his lies himself. He shows up to lecture with the superiority and arrogance of a ‘new rich man’. The rules do not exist for PSGhe regretted.
2. Florentino Prez on Kylian Mbapp – The poor boy, he must already regret… (In response to a fan, 06/15/2022)
Is the Madrid president having trouble digesting the choice of crack Bondy, who decides to extend to PSG?
3. Zindine Zidane on his headbutt – I think Bixente Lizarazu is the only one who could have contained me. And yes, he would have been important that night. (…) Well, I’m not proud of what I did, once again, but it was part of my journey. (Tlfoot, 06/19/2022)
We can never repeat it enough: cursed Marco Materazzi!
4. Nasser Al-Khelafi – The dream is one thing, the reality another. Perhaps we should also change our slogan… Dream Bigger (dream bigger) is good, but today we must above all be realistic, we no longer want flashy, bling-bling, is the end of the sequins. (Le Parisien, 06/21/2022)
Paris, is the change now?
5. changes between Jean-Louis Tourre and Florian Thauvin – You couldn’t imagine raising your son Marseille in the middle of the dingoes, right? ; I am ashamed. a, I can not tell the antenna. When OM wanted to extend me, I said to myself: ‘My son is two years old, it’s not possible for him to go to Marseille school like that’. Mrs. my wife and I, we couldn’t take it anymore…
While he was thinking about his micro blow, the one who left Marseille for Mexico was not kind to the Marseille city…
6. Kylian Mbapp, in response to Nol Le Grat – Above all, I explained to him (NLG, editor’s note) that it was in relation to racism and NOT to the missed penalty. But he considered that there had been no racism… (Twitter, 06/19/2022)
The president of the FFF (re) spoke of the desire to stop the Blues felt by Mbapp after the Euro, and the main interested party did not take gloves to answer him.
7. Zindine Zidane on France 2006 – We had taken the keys. 100%. We were among ourselves, every day before a match. It was exceptional. We brought in merguez from Berlin because it seems they were the best! Magnificent moments, for four hours at the table. There was a real cohesion. It was in a little remote inn, a few kilometers from our hotel. A fabulous atmosphere. (The team, 06/23/2022)
Domenech, simple guide in 2006: Zidane confirms, therefore.
8. Mourad Boudjellal on Mohamed Ayachi Ajroudi – He was a grazer. He fooled me a bit. I should have been a little more suspicious. It’s my fault, I was fooled. He wanted to take over and sell the club at a big margin. It was supposed to last twenty-four hours. (Var-Morning, 06/23/2022)
Now president of the Hyres club, the former boss of the RCT even announced that he wanted to personally apologize to Frank McCourt.
9. Vincent Labrune – Today, there are criminals in our precincts. We have to get them out of stadiums. I don’t want to know about a death in a stadium as president. We want to be the League of development, not the League of war in the stadiums. (General Assembly of the FFF, 06/18/2022)
Nice, Lyon, Lens, Saint-Etienne… Many incidents in the stands have – unfortunately – marred the season in Ligue 1.
10. Lucas Paqueta – Remember that children’s games also have consequences. I went kiting today and I cut my finger. (Social media, 06/23/2022)
Believe it or not, the Lyon attacking midfielder will have to go through surgery!
It is with this declaration that the Top Declarations of the week ends. See you next Saturday for a new issue!